April 7th Meeting
We started the meeting singing the KSE promise. Amanda computed our current treasury. We started with a balance of $14.98 and added new donations. Julia, Amanda, Megan, Nehemiah, Kaitlin, and Mariah all donated. The current treasury was $28.53. Kaitlin, Julia, and Brady reviewed their Whale power point presentation for a sponsorship and a majority of the class voted to send $25 to Defenders of Wildlife to sponsor a whale. Brady and Jacob shared the information and certificate we received from the Gorilla Foundation. Sydney and Alyssa share the information and certificate we received from the Prairie Wildlife Research, Inc. for our sponsorship of a Black Footed Ferret. Our next meeting will be April 21st. We are looking for other presentations to save the Earth!
Environmental Sponsorships to date 2005/2006:
– Defenders of Wildlife-Dolphin $25
– Kids for Saving Earth Rainforest $25
– Defenders of Wildlife-Tiger $25
– Defenders of Wildlife-Black Bear $25
– Defenders of Wildlife-Elephants $25
– Gorilla Foundation-$15
– Defenders of Wildlife-Polar Bears $25
– Prairie Wildlife Research, Inc. Liberty the Black Footed Ferret-$25.
– Defenders of Wildlife-Whale $25
Total $215 to save the Earth!