Join the Catalog Canceling Challenge

Over 19 billion catalogs are mailed each year. This means about 53 million trees are cut down; 53 billion gallons of water are used; 5.2 million tons of carbon dioxide are released in our air, and millions of miles of roads filled with trucks delivering catalogs to their destinations. Join Ted Wells, an elementary school teacher, and his gang of 4th grade Defenders of the Planet from “The Park School” to protect one tree at a time with his Catalog Canceling Challenge. Only 2% of catalogs mailed each year are actually used. Learn how to stop the other 98% from taking down our forests and polluting and warming our air. Click here to learn more.

Junk mail can be canceled by printing out and sending this postcard.