Engage your students with exciting lessons and activities, including:
- Global warming: Make a greenhouse for your classroom.
- Weed control: Learn about the weeds with the weirdest names.
- Avian admiration: Build a birdhouse or a bird habitat for your schoolyard.
- Water, water everywhere: Simulate a leaky faucet or an oil spill.
- See the trees: Plant a tree on school grounds or in your community.
- Go paperless: Challenge your school to cut back as much as possible.
- Make a difference in your local community, and get your kids excited about saving the world. The teacher-tested activities in this invaluable guide will help you and your students turn education into action.
*Please note that if you purchase this book, and would like the author, Tessa Hill, to sign it, please indicate in the appropriate box at the bottom of the order form.